1. We ask that the dancer please bring their own water bottle with their first and last name on it. We are not allowed to have the water fountain available.
2. The teacher will give all students hand sanitizer at the end of class and will walk students to the exit where you dropped them off to be released to a parent/guardian.
3. At this time as we ease back into fully opening up our studio while still monitoring the pandemic we will be allowing 1 parent to enter the building for dance class. NO siblings and NO strollers are allowed.
4. It is up to the parents discretion if you want your child to wear a mask.
5. If you have been sick, have a fever, cough, or runny nose please stay at home.
6. Students are to come dressed and ready for class.
7. The teacher will be cleaning their dance room in between each class. We will continuously be cleaning all surfaces (door knobs, door handles, desk) common areas and bathrooms.